A small team of about 8 volunteers works tirelessly year round to organize Skepticon. The hardest part for us has always been fundraising–it takes about 35k every year to make Skepticon a reality. While the team has been told time and time again that we should start charging for tickets, that’s just not something we’re interested in doing. Keeping this conference as accessible and affordable as possible has been of utmost importance to us.
This #Giving Tuesday, if you enjoy Skeption please consider donating today or participating in one of these alternatives:
- Give monthly and join the Dino Club (you get some sweet perks!)
- Use our Amazon Smile account when you shop!
- Talk about us on social media to help spread the word (Twitter or Facebook!)
- Buy some sweet merch from our Shopify site!
- Write us a sweet note as to how much Skepticon rocks your socks!
We can’t thank you all enough for your generosity–this community is truly amazing. With your help, we can keep Skepticon around for many years to come.