Normally, we would make this page cutesy and all about dinosaurs, but THIS IS IMPORTANT, GUYS. So, we’re putting on our big people pants, and acting like the adults we really are.
- These reports have not been compiled, reviewed, or audited by an independent accountant.
- Skepticon uses a fiscal year, from July 1 through June 30.
- The Statement of Financial Position shows the assets and liabilities of the corporation
- The Statement of Activity for the Fiscal Years show the income and expenses for July 1 through June 30
- The Statement of Activity for the Calendar Years show the the income and expenses for January 1 through December 31. We provide this report because this period closely follows our fundraising period.
- Skepticon’s gross receipts are less than $50,000 per year. As such, we file Form 990-N (e-Postcard).
- These reports will be updated in July (for the reports ending on the Fiscal Year End) and in January (for the report ending on the Calendar Year End.)
If you have questions regarding the reports or the information included in them, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]
2012 – 2015
- Statement of Financial Position – 2012-07-01 through 2015-06-30
- Statement of Activity – Fiscal Years – 2012-07-01 through 2015-06-30
- Form 990-N – Fiscal Year End 6/30/2013
- Form 990-N – Fiscal Year End 6/30/2014
- Form 990-N – Fiscal Year End 6/30/2015