It’s been a while since we’ve chatted, Skepticonians, but rest assured that Skepticon headquarters has been busy hustling and bustling and making all kinds of cool stuff happen. I made you a list of all the things so you can see:
- We drew some amazing new dinosaurs!
- We’re filling out totally officially official 501(c)3 paperwork. Which, it turns out, takes a lot of time and pencils.
- Secrety type plans have begun already for next year regarding speakers and dare we say….musical acts? Comedians? Acrobats? Wizards?
- The holidays happened somewhere between then and now, so we all took a nice break and ate some cake.
- Floyd headed up the team in writing and illustrating a children’s holiday book, which was quite fun. A Very Skepticon Christmas may be purchased directly through lulu or found via The Pirate Bay (just remember to donate later).
- Jeff mailed out t-shirts like some sort of crazed ninja.
- We’re getting a theme song!
Well, that’s all we’ve got for now, we promise to chat again soon!