We here at Skepticon HQ have put together a little checklist to make sure you are ready for the weekend. “Always be Prepared” is our motto*!
- Place to Crash
- Scooby snacks
- Way to get to and from the event
- Schedule of Events
- Dollar dollar bills to spend on food and swag
- Dancing shoes for Skeptiprom
- Books to be signed by your favorite authors
- Woo detectors
- Sunglasses (for wearing at night)
- Game face
- Donated (pretty please? We love you!)
- Scuba Gear
- Business cards to hand out to your favorites
- Pajamas (footies optional)
- Refillable water bottle
- Cold weather gear (It’s November in Missouri–it’s gonna be chilly)
- Electronic doodads
- Charger cords for electronic doodads
- Swimmy suit (for the indoor pool!)
If you have these things, you should be more than ready for the weekend! We can’t wait to see you!
*We don't actually have a motto. Sorry.