Whoa, Skepticonville, have we got a deal for you! We have one Executive King Suite room open, and if you’re already staying at the Ramada Inn & Suites, we want you to have it! The Executive King Suite is beautifully decorated and offers a king bed, living area, two 55” SMART TV’s, IPOD Docking Station, Keurig Coffee Maker, Refrigerator, stocked mini-bar, Mirror with LCD TV (omg, it’s IN THE MIRROR) and a jetted tub.
Some things to keep in mind:
- You MUST already have a reservation at the Ramada Oasis — this is a room upgrade only!
- You are still responsible for the cost of the room, which is the same as your original room
- You responsible for incidental charges, such as mini bar items, adult movies, and calls to Japan
- Your original room will be forfeited upon winning
- This room has only one king-sized bed
If you want to live like royalty for the weekend, make a new donation this week (November 2 – November 6) of $1 or more, and we’ll enter you into the Upgrade contest! If you win the contest we will have the Ramada change your reservation from the normal room you reserved to the EXECUTIVE SUITE absolutely FREE OF CHARGE. Best part of all, since the Ramada’s doing this for us as a favor, it doesn’t cost Skepticon anything, so all your donations this week can go right back into making the event more awesome for you! That means EVERYONE’S A WINNER even if they don’t get the suite!!!! CLICK HERE and let us UPGRADE YOU!