I was born a strange black child who is now in her mid-30s and somehow got even stranger.
I’m also poor, disabled, and snarky.
I am also:
- Cisgendered (she/her/they)
- On the asexual spectrum
- Neurodivergent (ADD, Depression, GAD, PTSD, LMNOP)
- Living with chronic pain and fatigue
- Feminist with womanist leanings
- Clinic Escort
- Reproductive Justice/Racial Equality/Disability Rights Activist
- Writes dirty novels in my spare time
- Loves the use of memes
- Not interested in dealing with nonsense.
You may have noticed that I’m quick with a block and moderate like hardcore. That is because there are many, many places where people can go and discuss and argue and the like. This is not one of those places. I try to keep my comments a safe space for me and those commenting (insert claim of “echo chamber” here. Insert my middle finger after that).
Don’t come for me unless I’ve sent for you.
Well, Skepticon fanaroos, here we are, two years into our legal fight with Richard Carrier, and we're still standing strong for what we believe. But it's costing us dearly to keep going. So, we're throwing a fundraiser! And you can choose an amazing and dino-filled, hand-made thank-you gift for your donation. That's right, each of the fabulous creations on this page were made one at a time by a human Skepticon organizer (okay, except the postcards).